Communication Skills Level 1
Facilitated by: Adriana Alejandre
This is the introductory workshop for COMMUNICATION SKILLS (Passive to Assertive).
THE FOLLOWING DATES ARE AVAILABLE (You will only register for one, and attend one)- Please check your time zone:
- Tues, March 9 from 5:00-6:15pm PST | 6pm Mountain | 7pm Central | 8pm EST |
- Tues, April 6 from 5:00-6:15pm PST | 6pm Mountain | 7pm Central | 8pm EST |
- Tues, May 4 from 5:00-6:15pm PST | 6pm Mountain | 7pm Central | 8pm EST |
- Tues, June 8 from 5:00-6:15pm PST | 6pm Mountain | 7pm Central | 8pm EST |
About the Workshop: An interactive, virtual, workshop designed to teach adults about passive, assertive and aggressive communication styles. This workshop is online & intended for individuals who want to create verbal boundaries and improve how they communicate with others. PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED. VIDEO CAMERA ON WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Why Communication is important
- Cultural Barriers
- Effective Body Language
- Communication Styles & Practice Round
- Recommendations & Homework
For Who: Anyone 18+ who truly wants to learn how to stop being too passive or passive aggressive.
For sliding scale ($25-$33) or any questions, contact me [email protected]
Subject line: Communication Skills Group. Group is limited to 10 people.